Friday, July 1, 2011

So maybe I need to post more often?



Ok, I am the worlds worst blogger, whatever. Not like I have been busy. I have done some reading on photography and taken lots of pictures, just never got around to posting, maybe one day. Anyway, here are two recent pictures.


Our closest friends recently got orders to Alaska and left today. This is the final picture of the two families before they packed up and drove away. To say Nathan was upset would be an understatement, but then again, both Kaye and I felt the same way.


The picture below is of the LDS Temple in Dallas, TX. While Kaye and Hillary were inside the temple for a sealing of some friends from Bossier. I took the opportunity to take some pictures. I recently bought a polarized filter for the camera, and the difference it makes is huge. It helps add color where it would otherwise be washed out and difficult to get some of the colors back with out some major photoshopping. This looked best in landscape versus portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment